We are pleased to announce the release of ACRN™ Hypervisor version 1.3 which introduces a number of new features.
What’s New in Release Version 1.3
- Introduced the`acrn-config` tool to configure the VM and hypervisor from a XML configuration file at build time. See ACRN Configuration Tool Manual
- OVMF supports Graphics Output Protocol (GOP), allowing Windows logo at guest VM boot time.
- Platform-level coordinated graceful shutdown (S5) for User VMs.
We are pleased to announce the release of ACRN™ Hypervisor version 1.2 which introduces a number of new features.
What’s New in Release Version 1.2
- Support for OVMF as virtual boot loader for Service VM to launch Clearlinux, VxWorks or Windows. Secure boot is also supported
- Support for Kata containers.
- Windows as a Guest (WaaG): USB host (xHCI) mediator
- Virtualization support for Always Running Timer (ART)
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
See the full release notes and latest documentation for more information about this 1.2 release…