We are pleased to announce the release of ACRN™ Hypervisor version 1.4 which introduces a number of new features.
What’s New in Release Version 1.4
- ACRN now conforms to the Microsoft* Hypervisor Top-Level Functional Specification (TLFS).
- ACRN scheduler framework re-architected.
- WaaG (Windows as a guest) stability and performance has been improved.
- Real-time performance of the RTVM (preempt-RT kernel-based) has been improved.
See the full release notes and latest documentation for more information about this 1.4 release…
We are pleased to announce the release of ACRN™ Hypervisor version 1.3 which introduces a number of new features.
What’s New in Release Version 1.3
- Introduced the`acrn-config` tool to configure the VM and hypervisor from a XML configuration file at build time. See ACRN Configuration Tool Manual
- OVMF supports Graphics Output Protocol (GOP), allowing Windows logo at guest VM boot time.
- Platform-level coordinated graceful shutdown (S5) for User VMs.